Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Role Mission Statement
- Aligned with the AME vision of being the best operations powerhouse in the world, they will continually optimise the data collection operations for better cost efficiency, quality standards and to make Kantar operations a great place to work.
- Nobody knows consumers better than Kantar. Providing insight and inspiration to help clients flourish in an extraordinary world, we bring together 12 of the world’s leading research, data and insight brands. At the heart of WPP, our global team of 30,000 people in more 100 countries delivers specialist insight, business strategies and consultancy support.
- The purpose of this this role to ensure timely execution and delivery of each project deliverables as per the specifications (research design) within agreed time and cost, for all market research Field &Tab and MCP projects commissioned by all Kantar Brands (KTNS,KMB,KWP,KP)
- To provide cost for all RFQs, proposals, planning and estimation, monitoring, project briefing working closely with either in market Client Services or global Multi Country Project team to understand the project requirements and ensuring execution through a team of project managers
- To achieve cost efficiencies to meet financial targets and profitability.
- Has solid understanding of how to ‘get the job through the system’ with deep level of knowledge in at least one of the following areas; multiple data collection methodologies, sampling and respondent engagement, data processing requirements and DP spec design, data analysis and manipulation.
- To work with Client Services to develop and implement more efficient ways of working and its interface with other Business Units.
- To own the quality, timeliness and financial effectiveness of all client projects conducted by their Project Management Department in order that outputs are delivered ‘right first time’ to Client Service. Escalate issues with supplying departments (e.g. Data Processing, Field, etc.)
- Leads by example and is not afraid of getting hands-on with projects; Is able to foster a sense of ‘one team’ across KCI brands and Project Management ensuring strong relationships are developed so that both streams are working to a shared agenda (not a ‘them and us’ approach)
- Able to coach for performance and provide actionable, constructive and corrective feedback to others
- To ensure that resource requirements are accurately utilized at the appropriate level to deliver maximum efficiency.
- Successful execution of all Interco Field &Tab jobs by Project Management team, including Profit & Loss on those types of jobs
- Providing cost on all Multi Country Projects, Field &Tab projects ensuring right local inputs
- Ensuring Project Management team to take full ownership of project management including delivery timelines, quality and cost
- Ensuring smooth and seamless communications between local and external project teams.
- Implementing low cost, technology driven initiatives including compliance on platforms like Kantar Project, KE Lite or similar
- Coordination with all departments on cost, timelines and quality of deliverables
- Ensure best in class work practices including planning, estimation, costing, timeliness, communication and responsiveness
- Providing all kinds of productivity, utilization and cost reports on time to the management
- Identify training and development needs for the Project Management Department
- Completed tertiary education, and preferably a relevant Postgraduate qualification, preferably with a PMP certification
- 5 – 6 years of experience of managing market research projects
- Minimum of 2 -3 years managerial experience
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the research process, marker research client service experience
- Very good planning and scheduling skills
- Knowledge of cost components and ability to analyse
- Understanding and application of business principles, concepts and best practices to operation processes and structures.
- Ability to function as an innovative and effective member in a variety of different teams.
- Excellent communications skills
- Project milestones, reviews and follow through
- Team player
- Very good interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply