Peen Nigeria Limited – Our client, an Oil & Gas Servicing and Procurement company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- We require the services of a very experienced Electrical Engineer with deep knowledge in electrical installations.
- Erection and installation of transmission/sub-transmission lines of 11KV, 33KV, 132KV, 330KV and above along with their associated substations and switch-gear control panels.
- Laying of 33KV cables, switch-gears of all types and associated substations and control panels.
- Installation of Power and Distribution Transformers of all capacities.
- Installation and Wiring of electric motors of capacity above 25KW along with their control panels.
- Installation and wiring of standby generating plants of any capacity along with their ancillary switch-gear and change-over switches.
- Thorough workable knowledge of all types of electrical testing equipment including DC high voltage pressure testing instrument, primary and secondary injection tests sets, Earth Resistance Test Instrument etc.
- Read and interpret electrical engineering drawings specifications and other related drawings like route map, pole/tower schedule, line profiles, etc.
- Thorough knowledge and interpretation of technical standards, specifications, regulations and any other requirements made by the CEICCB.
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Electrical Engineering
- Necessary Professional training/qualifications are necessary
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in a reputable organization
- Thorough knowledge and interpretation of technical standards, specifications, regulations, and any other requirements made by the CEICCB
- Ability to Read and interpret electrical engineering drawings specifications and other related drawings like route map, pole/tower schedule, line profiles, etc.
- Candidate should reside in Lagos State
Job Title: Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas)
- We require the services of a Sourcing Officer who has a deep knowledge and experience in procurement of oil and gas equipment, and can always liaise with the clients and the vendors.
- Develop bid proposals for contracts
- source for prospective suppliers by making use of internet
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Work with team members and procurement manager to complete duties as needed.
- Estimate and establish cost parameter and budget for purchase
- Create and maintain good relationship with vendors/supliers
- Make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain records of purchasing, pricing and other important data
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND qualification in Procurement and Logistics, Management and Engineering courses.
- Experienced in sourcing on-line for commodity and oil and gas equipments
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as sourcing or procurement position
- Have the ability to think and process outside the box
- Must be very proactive and efficient
- Good knowledge of computer e.g Excel, Word, Corel draw etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Candidates should reside around Sabo/Yaba, Ebute Metta, Surulere/Mushin, Shomolu/Bariga, Ifako/Gbagada, Oworoshoki axis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.