A reputable Law firm around Lekki axis, Lagos State, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Lawyer
- We are looking to hire a Litigation Lawyer who also has corporate commercial experience.
- Ability to draft, review or negotiate agreements and other documentation
- Ability to conduct legal due diligence on transactions involving the firm or its clients
- Ability to research and resolve legal issues relating to transactions
- Ability to provide sound and defensible legal opinions.
- Handling of related litigation matters and managing litigation files
- Drafting of court processes and alternative dispute resolution documents
- Preparation and review of contractual documents
- Representing clients in courts, panels and tribunals
- Providing general legal support to the firm in terms of transactional and corporate commercial matters
- Required Knowledge, Experience, Skills and Abilities
- 5-7 years post qualification experience in litigation/corporate commercial transactions
- Strong and demonstrable experience of handling debt recovery matters
- Excellent drafting and research skills
- Outstanding communication skills.
Remuneration & Benefits
- Between N120,000 – N140,000 per month
- Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits upon confirmation of candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2019.
Note: Candidates must be available for interview immediately.