FarmKonnect Nigeria, a leading agribusiness and agricultural investment company that engages in large scale agricultural projects. We also work to connect local and international investors and farmers towards creating win-win agricultural partnership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Private University Campus Ambassador
Job Type: Part time
- FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited seeks to enhance farming conditions and outputs of farmers by providing innovative services with a view to facilitating better operational conditions, equipment as well as an effective distribution of farm produce
- It is believed that more investments in the Agricultural sector will result in better food security which will in turn help in reducing crime and illegalities in the country.
About the FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador Programme:
- FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador programme offers a unique opportunity to students of private tertiary institutions in Nigeria and across Africa to be part of an agribusiness company by representing the brand on campus and enhance the student investment package.
- Represent the FarmKonnect on campus and act as main liaison between FarmKonnect and your campus.
- Awareness and Promoting our brand on Campus especially our investment package.
- Anchor Campus Storms and Campaign
- Learn our services and promote their adoption within the campus and the management
- Build relationships on campus with the school authorities, faculty, and student groups while representing us in campus gatherings and events.
What Qualifies an Ambassador?
- Must be a registered, full-time undergraduate student of any private tertiary institution in Nigeria
- Must be actively involved with student groups and influential within the campus community
- Must have established social media presence with demonstrable followership
- Should possess experience in engaging stakeholders within the school community
- Should have the ability to gather feedback and provide innovative insights
- Should be able to dedicate 3-4 hours weekly
- Must be highly professional in general conduct.
What Does a Campus Ambassador Stand To Benefit?
- Development of Intellectual, leadership and creative skills through periodic training
- Bonuses and Commissions
- Branded Materials
- Networking and collaboration with other ambassadors from campuses across Africa
- Free tickets to campus events to represent us
- Internship Opportunity with FarmKonnect after School
- Certificate of Service after tenure expires.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Letters of Application attached with their school means of identification to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd July, 2019.
Job Title: Business Representative
- They act as sales agents for the Company’s diverse products.
- They act as payment agents for the Company.
- They are to seek, negotiate and close investment deals for the company.
- They are to introduce users to FarmKonnect’s products, produce and services.
- Any other task that may be assigned from time to time.
- Business Representatives are to conduct direct marketing and sale on behalf of the Company.
- They are to source for prospects, approach them and win then for the Company.
- They are to seek places with big audiences where seminars could be conducted and seek to conduct such seminars.
- They are to use all means possible to bring cash sponsorship to the company as required by the KPI.
- They are to provide assistance to the State Representative.
- They act as recruitment agents for the Company Services.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th August, 2019.