IRW Nigeria – Our client is a manufacturer of Safety Glasses (Insulated Glass Unit, Laminated Glass, Bullet Resistant Glass and Tempered Glass), Stainless Steel accessories and fittings for glass staircase rail and balustrade and any mechanical equipment.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Sales Representative
- We are recruiting Sales representatives and marketers for our client in Lagos Island.
- Keep abreast of technical developments in the market place to ensure the company is at cutting edge advantage.
- Ensure effective client relations: Interface with the client and be available to sit in at client meetings as well as represent the company at public events
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Asides form the listed obligations, you may be called on to perform any unforeseen impromptu task required to ensure smooth running of processes.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Develop and maintain a keen knowledge base of the operation of the organization
- Obtain referrals from existing clients/new clients to confirm company’s job expertise
- 3 – 6 years Sales experience
- OND, HND and BSc in Marketing or any Social Science.
- Not older than 38 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 27th September, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.