Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a mega Supermarket in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, is recruiting currently suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO) – Supermarket (Expatriate)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The company is seeking to recruit an experienced individual to manage the supermarket.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the supermarket and its staff
- You will have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all activities
- While taking a strategic overview and planning ahead to maximise profits, you must also pay attention to the details, setting the example for staff to deliver a standard of service and presentation that meets customers’ needs and expectations
- In addition, you will assure optimum performance and continual improvement in customer service, sales/marketing, property appearance, and profit/financial control).
- You must have strong management and leadership skills
- Exceptional customer facing and interpersonal skills to enable difficult situations to be overcome are essential
- You must be proficient in basic computer operations.
- Degree-qualified, you must have a minimum of 8 years’ management experience
- You must have a strong personality with strong management skills and a keen eye for details
- You must have good business acumen with excellent communication skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!