Handyman Maintenance Services Limited is a one stop facilities maintenance company that provides and affordable quick and efficient maintenance solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilities Officer
Locations: Maiduguri – Borno and Damaturu – Yobe
- Generating materials supply chain and monitoring inventory
- Channeling information from the client location to the HQ
- Responding to helpdesk requests and updating the helpdesk
- Generating daily reports from field activities
- Interfacing with client representatives in various facilities
- Ensuring the timely signing of all relevant job completion documents
- Any other responsibility assigned to you by your supervisor.
- Reports to the Facilities Coordinator
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations in the client locations.
- Coordinating the efforts of technicians and technician’s assistants in carrying out routine and corrective maintenance for generators, electrical, air conditioners, plumbing etc.
- Ensuring timely resolution of all call outs
- Ensuring that jobs done are up to the Handyman standard and meet with clients specifications
- Generating weekly and monthly reports for Clients and Head Office.
- Preparing checklists and schedules for routine maintenance.
- Ensuring that jobs done are up to the Handyman standard and meet with clients specifications.
- Interfacing with local vendors and suppliers.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally.
- Minimum of HND in Estate Management, Building, Engineering or related fields
- Facilities Management Certificate or Training would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 year related experience in Facilities Management or Administration
- Must have strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet applications skill (use of e-mail for communication) is required
- Possess a solid work ethic, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be ready to go above and beyond duties, doing whatever it takes to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
- Must be positive, and reliable, with excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization skills
- Must be accurate, timely, and detailed with tasks
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2019.