Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Specialist – Wellbore Completions
Ref Id: 1917430
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job: Field Operations
- Under direct supervision participates in structured, on-the-job learning activities in the Wellbore Construction Product Group.
- Learns process to prepare tools for rig site delivery and documented setting and retrieval methods.
- Develops and applies skills required to run less complex applications without supervision at the well site.
- Accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job. Conducts all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Two year Technical Degree preferred.
- Industry experience and product line training required.
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply