Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Performance Coordinator
Job type: Full time
Industry: Health Care
- The HR & Performance Coordinator will work with other staff to establish Policies and Procedures to drive quality Service delivery and culture and to monitor these against agreed performance target.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Develop a performance management framework that would support the value and strategic goal of the organization.
- Set performance target plans in conjunction with team leads for individual employee and teams respectively.
- Monitor ongoing performance and give feedback to employee.
- Review and evaluate performance appraisal and recommend adequate training needs.
- Develop a performance outcome frame work that would include coaching and monitoring of employee.
- Develop a reward and recognition system for high flyer
- Lead and direct all quality control activities for the hospital including patient care and relations, compliance, risk management and safety, performance improvement, and infection control.
- Lead and drive the operational performance and service excellence of the employee lifecycle support to ensure that it is delivered with accuracy and in line with agreed standards.
- Develops strategic plans and policies for improved quality throughout the hospital and works with top management to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Establish quality standards and performance improvement program for all departments and staff within the functional area.
- Assess customer requirements, setting customer service standards and ensuring that these are met.
- Ensures customer service policies and procedures are strictly adhered to both internally and externally.
- Prepares monthly performance management reports.
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with database management programmes and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Must be result oriented
- Experience in conducting training on Customer Service and Process adherence.
- Experience in Medical Accreditation Processes is an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum five (5) years of directly related experience in quality monitoring and performance improvement, or similar quality field in Health Sector.
- Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of Government Legislation and policies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply