Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Hazon Holdings is looking for a new colleague to join us as a Personal Assistant in Lagos, Nigeria
- The job purpose is to provide comprehensive and proactive support to the Group CEO on a wide range of complex administrative activities whilst prioritizing and taking personal responsibility for all activities undertaken in order to enhance effectiveness.
- This role will also be responsible for different day-to-day function duties.
- Manage the work schedule (calendars, visits and work plans) for the Group CEO to ensure optimal use of time and resources.
- Develop and implement reports, memos and other analysis and communication materials for internal and external use using the Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Co-ordinate meetings and engagements for the Functional Leadership Team Provide an effective and efficient administrative service to a high level of competency.
- Perform routine transactions such as cash advance, expense statements and retirements as required.
- Using electronic calendars, the jobholder will be responsible for the maintenance of diaries, reviewing and responding to electronic mail for the Functional Head as required.
- Create Purchase orders for the function and following through to ensure vendor payments are made.
- Expense claims and retirements for Function head and Leadership team.
- Execute other specific duties that may be assigned from time to time to achieve efficient administration.
- Ensure daily POs are done.
- Supports operations team in closing overdue/open orders.
- Responsible for organizing extensive global travel arrangements for the GCEO transportation, hotels, letters of Invitation and visas in place.
- Provide support to the Function in coordinating/Organizing conferences (local and global), trainings, workshops and team-build events with professionalism.
- General Administration / Organizing Administrative Tasks: Flight bookings and accommodation bookings for external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure Files (electronic and hard copies) and Information management systems are aligned with Records Management guidelines
- Ensuring that records are kept in line with Hazon Holdings Records Management guidelines.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years of work experience in a similar role in a leading corporate organization would be an added advantage.
- B.Sc/BA Degree in any field.
- Advanced English skills are a must, while other language speaking/writing skills are an added advantage.
- Solid secretarial and administrative skills, including excellent verbal and written communication.
- Applicants must possess very good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- The job also demands a person with excellent interpersonal & communication skills and a flair for preparing complex reports.
- Good command of software packages, ability to work with new packages and undertake basic database administration.
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Review of company’s financial statements and analyze the lack of process;
- To ensure timely preparation of various reports;
- Assess the effectiveness of internal controls, risk management and governance processes and identify control weaknesses;
- Recommend commercially balanced, risk based solutions to identified issues
- Complete audits which are risk based and factually accurate in an efficient and effective manner;Identify the area of auditing and prepare audit calendar for the Financial year;
- Implementation of audit schedule by visiting respective units and carrying out audit as per schedule;
- Perform timely follow up of issues to ensure agreed actions have been effectively implemented;Identify, recommend and support operational improvements in Internal Audit’s own processes and tools;
- Keep abreast of and share knowledge of business developments and initiatives;
- Compliance with statutory policies and rules;
- Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required
- Report to Head of Audit about system audit results, and recommend changes in operations and sales activities
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with Head of audit
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting, Finance. (Good Knowledge of Accounting Software will be most preferable)
- Professional qualification in Accounting or Audit is required ACA,ACCA.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Auditing in a retail and distribution company,FMCG is preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure.
- Preferred candidate should be between the age of 24 to 28 years
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- A keen interest in the financial system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including good presentation and report writing skills
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Meticulous attention to detail
Application Deadline 27th July, 2019.
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Type: Full Time
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the Executive Assistant is primarily responsible for providing executive, administrative, and strategy development support to the CEO on all areas under his purview.
- She will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external matters pertaining to the CEO.
- The successful candidate will serve as a liaison to the Board, senior management teams and all employees. He/she would organize and coordinate executive and strategic activities and external relations efforts; and oversee special projects around strategy and core business activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist the CEO with daily administrative duties and complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Conserves the CEO’s time and promote the corporate image by representing the CEO internally and externally; acting as liaison between the CEO, key executives, and the employees.
- Communicate with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinate logistics for high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinate meetings and strategic activities with the senior leadership team and other members of the business.
- Support the CEO in his external commitments related to the business and process his activities and/or memberships with other organizations.
- Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; scheduling flights; booking other transportation where needed; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Ensure the responsibilities of the CEO are well executed in line with the expectations of the company’s directors according to lawful and ethical standards.
- Administer the budget for the CEO’s office and ensuring spend is consistent with company’s policy
- May occasionally be required to run business and personal errands on behalf of the CEO
Strategy & Business Operations Support:
- Contribute to strategic planning and development as a member of the executive team, specifically advising the CEO as to effects of policies and strategies on the organization
- Provide professional support in strategic tasks and in the day-to-day activities of the business. Prepare and follow-up with meetings, and take responsibility for the preparation of presentations at management level
- Manage projects in a large context especially in the areas critical to the company’s development (Sales, Supply Chain, Finance, Commercial Operations, People Operations, Compliance, etc.)
- Carry out analysis, evaluation and preparation of decision-making recommendations as well as strategic and operational tasks within the company’s outlined strategy
- Manage Internal communication with various stakeholders at strategic level to support the company’s strategy
- Conduct market, customer and competition analyses and evaluate results and KPIs in respect to the CEO’s requirements and needs
- Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Enhance the CEO and the company’s reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or a related Commercial field is required. MBA and/or a strong professional affiliation is preferred.
- 3+ years or more experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical background and experience.
Technical Requirements & Knowledge:
- World-class organizational skills, encompassing an extremely high attention to detail, strong ownership-ethic, and intense focus on leadership and accountability.
- Energy and passion for delivering results.
- Corporate finance skills
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated track record and deep knowledge in leveraging systems and tools
- Experience managing senior executives at C-suite level
- Expert understanding of budget, planning and strategy execution with a strong technology orientation.
- Superior interpersonal skills to interact with extremely diverse internal and external relations.
- Strong data analytical skills to evaluate and manage plans and forecasts.
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present to highest level management.
- Thorough understanding of all key drivers within the business.
- Strong skills in MS Excel (modeling ability), MS PowerPoint, MS Word and Outlook.
- Confident and clear communication skills (in verbal and written forms) with senior management.
- Present and discuss complex information in a way that gains understanding and persuades others.
- Analytical Skills: Able to perform/understand complex financial analysis involving multiple data sources and complex scenarios.
- Problem Solving: Able to devise strategies to improve performance in a very dynamic environment to satisfy circumstances complicated by multiple factors and projections.
- Proactive, strategic thinker.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.