Apata & Ascott Limited – Our client is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Mini-Truck Driver
- We are recruiting for one of our clients to fill the role of a Mini-Truck driver. Candidate must have proven driving experience in Mini Truck, Pick up and Manual gear Vehicles with good maintenance skill.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with everyone.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activity log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using GPS system.
- Must possess minimum of SSCE result.
- Must have a valid driver license.
- Written and oral Communication skills.
- Not more than 45 years of age.
- Not less than 3 years driving experienced in Mini Truck, Pick up, Manual gear and Vehicle maintenance skills.
- Must have extensive High way travel experience.
- In depth knowledge of routes, locations and addresses within and outside the city.
- Positive attitude and demeanor.
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must have clean driving record.
- Must provide a medical certificate.
- Must adapt to flexible schedules
- Must reside in Okota/Isolo or its environs.
- Must be available early morning, ready to work extended hours and on weekends when need arises.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2019.