Starium Nigeria Limited, a real estate firm in Abuja is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Manager/Site Supervisor
- Develop a programme/schedule of work and ensure all timelines are complied with.
- Site manager will also keep clients updated regularly on progress.
- Ensure that work complies with building regulations and health and safety legislation as well as other legal requirements.
- Obtain all necessary permits and licenses
- Monitor progress, oversee delivery of materials and carry out safety checks and sort out any problems which could hold up work as they arise.
- Source for vendors, negotiate costs, plan the delivery and storage of equipment and materials for site use.
- Prepare contracts and negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Keep close contact with members of the site team at all times, and liaise with architects, engineers, surveyors and planners.
- Site manager will act as the first point of contact for members of the public and sub-contractors.
- Determine labour requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites.
- It is the responsibility of the site manager to ensure that the deadline for completing work is met.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- 7 years work experience with at least 5 years in construction site supervision.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety policies.
- Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures to promote effective protection of people, data, and property.
- Strong ethics in dealings with Suppliers & Contractors.
- Good understanding of the relevant codes and standards and testing requirements.
- Result-driven and focused on the delivery and quality of the projects.
Application Deadline 24th July, 2019.
Job Title: Property Consultant
- Review property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attend conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable about real estate markets.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration, negotiate prices and sales terms.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Arrange for title searches to determine whether clients have clear property titles.
- Minimum of two (2) years working experience in Real Estate Sales/Marketing/Development
- Applicants must be based in Abuja.
Application Deadline 31st July, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter with CV, as a single document to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.