Crystal Ocean Oil & Gas Limited is an integrated energy service provider with operations cutting across both the Downstream and Midstream sectors of the Oil an Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketer
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Monitors targets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- OND in any field of study with marketing skills.
- Integrity and ability to work with little supervision
- Good looking and out-spoken
- Smart, Sharp and Competent
- Excellent attention to details
- Age limit 20-32
- Experience 1-3 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th July, 2019.