The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
Organization: NASCON Allied Industries Plc
- Responsible for developing and executing annual, mid, and long term brand plans to achieve aggressive growth targets for Dangote Salt.
- Assist head of marketing in the development, management, and implementation of strategic projects and brand development, appropriate to consumers and work closely with cross functional teams and agencies to lead and support the growth of people and the brand across the conversion funnel.
- Develop and execute brand specific campaigns that span multiple channels including PR, digital retail, social that drives commercial results and deliver conversions, working in collaboration with the integrated team.
- Analyze data for insights & articulate brand issues and opportunities.
- Deliver, measure and evaluate activities that win in the market to optimize performance and marketing spend effectiveness.
- Implements winning activity plans which delivers brand strategy and objectives in line with creative platform.
- Develop in-store marketing initiatives and recommendation of consumer and trade promotions.
- Manage internal brand communications to ensure visibility of all key brand marketing activities to staff across all locations.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field.
- MBA or Masters in Marketing, desirable
- 4-5 Years’ experience in brand management with knowledge of trade marketing, consumer marketing, research and product development in the FMCG sector.
- Experience with retail or food science manufacturer.
- Extensive experience in working directly within manufacturing, seasoning or salt production facilities
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good experience in brand planning process
- Commercial acumen, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive.
- Convincing personality, good planner, self-starter and committed to results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter (with the relevant position included in the subject line of their email) to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com
Application Deadline 2nd August, 2019.