Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Account Manager
- Deliver maximum utilisation of existing contracts by maintaining relationships with Clients through regular daily review visits
- Identify and develop new opportunities with the Client as identified
- Identify competitors & report competitor activity & market share
- Prepare weekly & monthly activity report as requested by department(s)head
- A Combined experience of at least 5-10 years in sales & marketing or account management typically handling customers from Process Industry in Nigeria including majorly O&G customers
- Understanding of business and proven track record of managing major operators in Nigeria
- Proven experience of engaging with senior management level contacts.
Application Deadline 16th July, 2019.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- If you have strong numerical and financial management skills, please come on board!
- We are seeking to engage the services of a Quantity Surveyor for our client a decor company.
- The ideal and qualified candidate will be responsible for managing the costs on all Interior Design/Construction projects by therefore ensuring that all the Company’s Interior design projects are completed within the stipulated budget.
- Price / forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the projects;
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation;
- Frequently liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as interior designers, site managers, project managers, and site engineers
- Support in the review of architectural plans and prepare quantity needs
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Keep track of design, constructions materials and inventory
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Engineering or any related field
- 5 years and above of general construction estimating experience and quantity surveying experience.
Application Deadline 19th July, 2019.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- We are looking for an innovative and experienced Business Development Manager to generate more revenue for the company, manage client accounts and come up with new sales ideas which will include new sales strategies, sales pitches, and business plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
The officer will be responsible for:
- Contract sourcing, contract winning strategy development and execution.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Work with team to identify opportunities to tender, develop and document technical and commercial bids to respond to such opportunities
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 8 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry with up to 5 years in the Business Development Management function
- Should be proficient in documenting technical and commercial bids
- Ability to establish and build winning business relationships
- Ability to open and close the door on a contract with little or supervision
- Must demonstrate proficiency in using applications such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Application Deadline 20th July, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email