Gokada is a technology company focused on changing the face of transportation in Nigeria starting with an on-demand motorcycle taxi service in order to solve some of the country’s most challenging problems in logistics and transportation. We aim to help millions of passengers across the country rethink how they move by providing a safe and affordable engine for smart mobility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Manager
Job Type: Full-Time
- We seek a skilled Customer Experience manager who will work with a team to deliver seamless customer service.
- S/he will ensure increase of customer’s loyalty to our brand and ensure effective customer’s interaction.
- S/he will ensure to analyze customer evaluation and feedback. Ideal candidate should have a background in customer relations and experience.
- Conduct and analyze customer satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitor company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Lead the development of new solutions to meet customer’s changing expectations.
- Manage a team of Customer Experience officers.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with our products and services.
- Ensure customers know about other products the company offers.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by customers.
- Proven experience working as a customer relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Good managerial and organizational skills which involve multitasking and rapt attention to details.
- Business acumen.
- Great analytical skills for decision making and problem solving.
- Good team player.
- Interest in company’s growth and self development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply