Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
- Supports the specified business units and/or associated companies by taking responsibility for particular HR functions including employee relations, talent management, performance management, training and development, amongst others.
- Driving and implementing the people programmes and policies that support a vibrant, fast-paced and high performance culture of the company.
- Manpower Learning and Development
- Employee Relations
- HR Central Coordination
- Man-Power Planning.
- Talent Management and Development
- Knowledge Transfer
- Performance Management
Skill Set and Profile:
- Strong interpersonal/Communication skills
- Good Reporting and administrative writing skill
- Diplomatic, tactful, discreet, flexible, resourceful, dependable,
- Problem solving and conflict management
- Customer service-oriented
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Information gathering and information monitoring
Minimum Educational Requirements and Work Experience
- Experience creating transformational HR processes and other value adding continuous improvement initiatives within the HR function
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft office applications, particularly Microsoft word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook.
- Degree or similar qualification in human resources
- Minimum of 5 years as human resources generalist experience
- Full understanding of the labour laws and conditions of employment across Africa.
- Knowledge of SAGE HR system and other HRIS
Functional and Technical Competencies:
- Performance & Career Management, Employee Relations, Coaching & Mentoring, Performance Orientation, Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Relationship Management, Problem Solving, Commercial Strategy, Results Orientation, Negotiation Techniques, Evaluation of Commercial Activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th July, 2019.