The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lubricants Sales Executive
- To grow and expand the company’s brand Lubes to ensuring that volume, revenue & margin targets are met through the sourcing of new clients and retention of existing clients.
- Ensure adherence to laid down Marketing and Sales systems, processes, procedures and policies; make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Produce/provide periodic updates and management reports as required.
- Ensuring compliance with industry, regulatory and Company policies and procedures
- Work with Customer Services to manage customer complaints and enquiries
- Recommend appropriate credit terms for customers and monitoring adherence to agreed terms
- Generate & update product demand forecast.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Executive/senior staff.
- Establish and develop relationships with a wide range of customers/channels across the region
- Ensure sales volume, revenue and margin targets are met
- Gather data and develop report for market analysis
- Provide to management on market trends and customer requirements
- Promote the brand and monitor region for counterfeits or adulterators and report forappropriate action
- Ensure customers are invoiced /billed accurately and on time and that payments are promptly received & accurately processed and resolve invoice/payment disputes that arise
- Advise customers on product range and attendant benefits and guide customer buying decisions.
- Work with technical department to carry out lubrication surveys on equipment and perform requisite tests to determine optimum product usage.
Job Specification Key Performance Indicators
- A good Degree in Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited university
- Percentage of product returns
- Billing delays / error
- Percentage of debt write off within policy
- Percentage of Accounts Receivables past due
- Percentage of complete / on time shipment
- Collection cycle time
- Dispute claim recovery/ resolution time
- Percentage of accounts reconciled with Customer sign-off.
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage, though not mandated
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Percentage of volumes, Revenue & gross marginachieved against set target
- Percentage of increase in volumes, revenue & marginover a given period
- Number of new accounts developed against set target
- Quality of data gathering and the reportgenerated
- Percentage of perfect orders
- Percentage levels of customer satisfaction as per policy
- Delays in getting invoice document across tocustomer
- Level of company’s brand and other policiesawareness
Functional / Technical Competencies and Behavioural Competencies:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,Power point)
- Time Management skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Industry Knowledge
- Reconciliation Skills
- Market knowledge
- Data Analytical skills
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Good Oral & Written Communication
- Product Knowledge
- Risk Management
- Organizational Awareness
- Customer Orientation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Innovation & Creativity
- Business Ethic and Corporate Governance
- Interpersonal Skills
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- N100,000 Net monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the Role _ Location (Lubricants Sales Executive Lagos) as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!