The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organisation that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lubricants Sales Executive
- To grow and expand the company’s brand Lubes to ensuring that volume, revenue & margin targets are met through the sourcing of new clients and retention of existing clients.
- Ensure adherence to laid down Marketing and Sales systems, processes, procedures and policies; make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Produce/provide periodic updates and management reports as required.
- Ensuring compliance with industry, regulatory and Company policies and procedures
- Work with Customer Services to manage customer complaints and enquiries
- Recommend appropriate credit terms for customers and monitoring adherence to agreed terms
- Generate & update product demand forecast.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Executive/senior staff.
- Establish and develop relationships with a wide range of customers/channels across the region
- Ensure sales volume, revenue and margin targets are met
- Gather data and develop report for market analysis
- Provide to management on market trends and customer requirements
- Promote the brand and monitor region for counterfeits or adulterators and report forappropriate action
- Ensure customers are invoiced /billed accurately and on time and that payments are promptly received & accurately processed and resolve invoice/payment disputes that arise
- Advise customers on product range and attendant benefits and guide customer buying decisions.
- Work with technical department to carry out lubrication surveys on equipment and perform requisite tests to determine optimum product usage.
Job Specification Key Performance Indicators
- A good Degree in Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited university
- Percentage of product returns
- Billing delays / error
- Percentage of debt write off within policy
- Percentage of Accounts Receivables past due
- Percentage of complete / on time shipment
- Collection cycle time
- Dispute claim recovery/ resolution time
- Percentage of accounts reconciled with Customer sign-off.
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage, though not mandated
- Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Percentage of volumes, Revenue & gross marginachieved against set target
- Percentage of increase in volumes, revenue & marginover a given period
- Number of new accounts developed against set target
- Quality of data gathering and the reportgenerated
- Percentage of perfect orders
- Percentage levels of customer satisfaction as per policy
- Delays in getting invoice document across tocustomer
- Level of company’s brand and other policiesawareness
Functional / Technical Competencies and Behavioural Competencies:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,Power point)
- Time Management skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Industry Knowledge
- Reconciliation Skills
- Market knowledge
- Data Analytical skills
- Business and Financial Acumen
- Relationship Management
- Conflict Resolution
- Good Oral & Written Communication
- Product Knowledge
- Risk Management
- Organizational Awareness
- Customer Orientation
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Innovation & Creativity
- Business Ethic and Corporate Governance
- Interpersonal Skills
- Flexibility / Adaptability
- N100,000 Net monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] with the Role _ Location (Lubricants Sales Executive Lagos) as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th July, 2019.