Zocode Limited is recruiting on behalf of GZI, the first Aluminum beverage can manufacturing company in West Africa with state of the art factories in Aba, Agbara and South Africa.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Material Control Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Ensure that packaging Clerks complies with the agreed packaging configuration/specification.
- Monitor and control returned packaging material in the warehouse.
- Join Finance Department in the monthly stock taking and reconciliation of variances.
- Ensure that all variance above an agreed threshold are investigated and resolved.
- Ensure that the physical quantity/count of Packaging Materials are the same as written in the returned waybill.
- Ensure that all relevant details on the returned waybill are correct with the Packaging Material received.
- Ensure that the Packaging Clerks maintained impeccable log showing movement of Packaging Material.
- Keep track and Audit the seal records of the warehouse and Packaging Clerks in the different customers Locations.
- Do any other function as delegated by the department.
- Do spot inspection/check of all Packaging Materials in Warehouse locations & All customers locations.
- Relieve all Packaging Material Clerk in all locations.
- Keep record of Packaging Material movement and report same monthly.
- Weekly Packaging Material Stock count.
- Ensure that the quantities of packaging Materials loaded at each customer’s location tallies with the expected quantity based on record kept and information from the packaging clerks in this location.
Educational, Skill & Competency Requirements
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA will be an added advantage
- An Audit experience will be an added advantage. Good analytical skills and ability to give timely feedback.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Suites, Intermediary MS Excel Skill, SAP ERP
- Must be willing to travel to different customers locations.
- ND/HND/B.Sc in Accountancy, Finance or any related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a FMCG industry.
- Good computer skills
- Ability to read, interpret data, create reports and presentations as required.
- Must demonstrate people management abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th July, 2019.