Cadwell Limited, a Real Estate Investment Company is currently seeking to employ fresh graduates for:
Title: 2019 Cadwell Limited Talent Pipeline Programme
Who we are looking for:
- We are looking for fresh talent – young responsible graduates with ambition, drive and a curious mind who are inspired by a working environment that is inclusive, courageous, resilient and values innovation and teamwork.
- To be considered for the program, you will have to be a graduate of any of the below fields from a reputable university in Nigeria or abroad with a strong academic background and minimum GPA of 3.5 or a Second Class Upper Division:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Must have completed NYSC
- Ability to multi-task with regular interruptions
- Must be hardworking and a “curious thinker”
- Must be a strong communicator with ability to connect with people at all levels.
- Must not be older than 25 years of age
- Have a natural knack for knowledge seeking and resilient
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities gained through volunteer, community or extra-curricular activities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Personal Statement & Cover Letter – No longer than three pages that exemplifies the applicant’s best writing and is business-appropriate. This should include why you are interested in pursuing a career with Cadwell Limited and why you have chosen to apply for the Executive Training Program. (Published items are NOT welcome)
- A Resume
- University Transcript
- Copy of International Passport (bio-data page) or Birth Certificate
- Letters of recommendation – Two signed letters should come from someone who knows you and can confidently comment on your capabilities & character in the corporate world: a current/former supervisor, a professor, advisor, or someone comparable. Preferably they should be on letterhead with an original signature.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 9th August, 2019.