Crenov8 Consulting is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- To effectively coordinate Crenov8’s financial operations/administration, cashflow management and balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring accurate and timely submission of current financial information, reports and statements according to financial laws and regulations.
- The accountant will also proffer strategic recommendations regarding specific financial situations of the company, analyse its financial data to provide feedback that will assist the management team in decision-making.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure complete and accurate processing accounting of project costs (including personnel time), fixed assets, inventory, intercompany, account receivables and account payables transactions.
- Ensure timely preparation of financial reporting statements and alignment of activities in line with accounting standards (SAS, IFRS, etc.).
- Facilitate statutory audits and act as a key interface with external auditors with regards preparation of financial accounts.
- Carry out the preparation monthly accruals, prepayments and other accounting schedules in readiness for the preparation of the final accounts. etc.
- Manage and process Crenov8’s financial data to ensure control of the financial activities of the company and protection from fraud, theft and errors.
- Prepare and review all reconciliation statements on a periodic basis for completeness, accuracy and validity of balances and reconciling items.
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline
- A post-graduate degree, professional qualification e.g. ICAN, ACCA would be an added advantage
- Relationship & People Management
- Minimum of 2-3 years finance operation experience in a similar role.
NGN 100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com attaching a copy of their resume with the job title as the subject of their email
Application Deadline 19th August, 2019.