Imperial Law Office is a firm of professionals with varied industry experience, know-how and best practice exposure, ever ready to assist its clients in achieving their business objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Counsel
- As an Associate, your core functions will be Corporate/Commercial. You will work closely with the Senior Associate.
- Handle corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, mergers & acquisitions, equity, joint ventures, alliances, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, etc)
- Actively participate in all business development efforts and initiatives towards growth
- Advise clients/write legal opinions on various aspects of law
- Provide assistance and support on litigation
- Maintain Awareness of Existing Laws and Regulations.
- Preparation of legal opinions on different legal work and commercial transactions.
- Work with and advise business clients directly.
- Maintain statutory registers and minute books
- Ensure the filing of statutory information at the Corporate Affairs Commission
- Perform regulatory compliance audit
- LL.B (2:1), B.L (2:1)
- Litigation Experience.
- Highly responsive, good work ethics.
- Ability to be a proactive and creative problem-solver.
- Keen eye for details.
- Have a keen eye for detail coupled with good researching ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in using Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 3 – 5 years’ post NYSC corporate experience at a first-tier law firm.
- Knowledge of legal terminologies for preparing and editing a variety of legal documents.
- Excellent research, legal drafting and negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email