BAOBAB MFB formerly known as Microcred MFB is a leading digital Financial Inclusion group and more focusing on serving individuals, micro and small business in Africa and China.
We allow you unleash your potential with target to become the first digital Microfinance bank in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Translation Officer, Human Resource Documentation
- Translating the organisation policy in French
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures
- Ensure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation
- Review and update employee rules and regulations
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions
- Benchmark compensation and benefits
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes
- Any other function as assigned by the Human resource Manager
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health
- Employment and compliance â€‹to regulatory concerns and reporting to the HRM
- Policy development and documentation.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Lingual Interpretation during meeting.
- Other functions as assigned by the Human resource manager.
- Good communication skills in FRENCH both verbal and written.
- Ability to deliver programmes to a high quality.
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- Personally credible with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity and approachability
- Business awareness and commercially focused.
- Leadership and strong management skills.
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems.
Qualification and Requirements
- University degree in French or any relative study
- Fluent English, French and Proficient use of Google App
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: Fmaidugu@baobab.bz using the “Job Title” as subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th August, 2019.