Citi Trust Realities, a Real Estate Company is currently seeking suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job ID: BDE63763
Location: Lagos or Ibadan
Job Type: Full Time or Contract
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills
- To keep healthy relationships with clients, this mostly requires socialisation.
- Business development professionals are also obligated to write reports and provide feedback to upper management about what is and is not working.
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Other Duties assigned.
- The ideal candidate should have at least a B.Sc or HND from a reputable institution
- Should have at least 4-7 years’ experience In the real estate industry
- Socially adept
- Good with numbers
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th August, 2019.