Samson Clinical Courses – We are a reputable institute specialising in offering excellent and concise revision courses for doctors, physician associates and medical students who are preparing for PLAB, clinical assessments and physician associate exams.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Branding and Online Marketing Executive
- Lead social media activities including content development and daily management of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media platform accounts, increasing engagement with diverse audiences.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases and podcasts)
- Proficient in running targeted ad campaigns on different social channels.
- Lead social listening activities and turn insights into actionable recommendations.
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business; Report notable threats to appropriate management.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Continuous monitoring of online conversations across all the brand’s active social media platforms
- Flag any negative comments to the team and formulate a strategy to best mediate conversations
- Ensure consistency of messages across multiple networks.
- Prepare reports for the team on usage statistics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication or in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC working experience.
- Strong content creation and social media management skills
- Proven experience as an Online Digital Media specialist
- Basic graphic manipulation skills (Photoshop, Image Ready, Canva)
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Audacity, Filmorago or other media editing software.
Job Title: IELTS Tutor
- Be responsible for preparing candidates for IELTS exams
- Planning, preparing and delivering IELTS lessons
- Preparing teaching aids and materials
- Helping candidates improve their listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills via individual and group sessions
- Checking and assessing candidate’s assignments and tasks
- Organizing and running specialist courses
- Qualification: B.Sc/BA in English Language (Minimum of Second Class Upper Credit)
- Experience: 3 Years in teaching the English Language with at least 2 of those years teaching IELTS.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Provide product/services information
- Manage all voice communication channels (telephone, WhatsApp, etc) and meet call handling quotas
- Identify and assess clients’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communications.
- Handle client complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within time limits. Follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of client interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in related disciplines
- Minimum of 2-3 years proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Candidates should have good interpersonal skills and have the ability to maintain accurate and proper account/records.
- Must be a female not more than 30 years of age
- Excellent communication skills (speaking and listening). The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt and respond to different personalities
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and previous work/campaigns using the advertised “Job Title” as the subject of their email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 30th September, 2019.