Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Oil field Chemicals
- Well exposed to B2B & B2C Sales.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering. Any management Diploma and Degree shall be an added advantage.
- Techno commercial acumen
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales with a minimum of 2 years of latest experience in a similar product line of specialty hygiene chemicals.
- Must have handled minimum 2 direct reportees at managerial level
- Excessive traveling is required in and around Nigeria
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
Key Competencies Required:
- Sales Strategy – To achieve sales plan and budget along with business objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- Drive and achieve sales of the oil field chemicals used in upstream, midstream and downstream.
- To identify market potential, develop customer relations and guide team to follow the same.
- To train the team on product and application trials, guide them on their visit itineraries to gain maximum productivity out of the team.
Job Title: Sales Manager – Coating (Off-Shore)
- To Prepare sales plan with a road map to achieve a planned objective through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To set the direction of the business, forecast annual, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly budget and targets and prepare action plans for self and individual team members.
- To explore new application/product/ business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Civil/ Infrastructural Engineering.
- NACE 2 Certificate is Mandatory
- Techno Commercial Candidate with around 5+ Yrs of experience in Sales and Marketing of above-mentioned product range and must have exposure in leading a team applicators & contractors.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria/West Africa.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and the following below for faster processing to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
- Current salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
- Date of birth
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2019.