Etazuma Mining & Industries Limited – Eta-Zuma Group is a company of 8 separate companies with exploration licenses covering diverse solid minerals like iron ore, gold, tantalite, coal, limestone/marble, etc. In April 2009, these eight companies were acquired by Energy and Metal Industries Limited to form the Eta-Zuma Group Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Recruitment and staffing
- Organizational and workforce planning
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Employee relations
- Company employee communication
- Compensation, benefits, payroll and leave administration
- Manage workforce record
- Employee services and counseling.
- Organization development
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- Employee orientation, development, and training
- Policy development and documentation
- Must be a graduate with a minimum of Three (3) years experience in Human Resource Management.
- Must have experience in payroll administration.
- Must be proficient in the use of SAP.
- Membership of professional bodies such as CIPM, SHRM, HRCI or CIPD is an added advantage.
- Be a team player who can easily adapt to any environment.
- Be result oriented and must be able to work under pressure.
- Be innovative and must have integrity.
- Have good Communication and presentation skills.
- Have the ability to see the big picture.
- Very good relationship/people management skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th August, 2019.