Ekini Consult & Associates – Our client is a reputable Lagos-based Pharma-marketing and Importing company with motivated medical sales representatives spread all over the geo-political zones of Nigeria. With close to 40 brands/SKUs, it is a strong player in many therapeutic segments, including anti-malaria, anti-ulcer, anti-biotics, analgesic, anti-inflammatory/anti-pyretic, anti-cancer, anti anaemic and some specialty products.
We requires the services of professional sales personnel to drive our sales and business objectives in the positions below:
Job Title: Management Trainee (Medical Representation)
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, Kano, Aba, Owerri, Kaduna
- The successful candidate is expected primarily to engage in, within the assigned territory, demand-generation and awareness creation to horn their skills.
- You will be provided with extensive training for up to 6 months. If your performance is deemed highly satisfactory, you may be upgraded to substantive Medical Representative, which has more generous conditions of service, including an official car.
- B.Pharm, or degree in any of the Medical Sciences: Pharmacology, Nursing, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Physiology, microbiology, etc.
- No experience required but applicants must be self-starter and ambitious
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Enugu, Onitsha, Owerri, Kano, Kaduna, Benin, Abuja, Port Harcourt
- Successful candidates will be expected to generate demand for company’s brands and products among the healthcare professionals and the trade.
- They will also manage the company’s relationship healthcare institutions, service providers and access partners within their territory.
- B Pharm/B.Sc (Biological Sciences or Human/Animal Health Sciences)
- 2 or more years of medical representation experience with record achievements
- Strong hospital and ethical demand-generation/hospital promotion experience
- Valid drivers license
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan (West), Owerri (East) and Kaduna (North)
- The successful candidates have and own responsibility for sales, business development and demand generation for the assigned territory.
- B Pharm/first Degree in any of the life-based science courses
- With 3 or more years pharma sales management experience and track record of performance
- Sound knowledge, skills and extensive contacts in the zone.
Job Title: Head of Sales
Location: Lagos Mainland
- The successful candidate shall be responsible for and own strategy, planning, execution and supervision of sales and marketing function for the company.
- Reporting to the Managing director/CEO, he/she will be responsible for sales, sales planning, strategy as well as setting and managing market and marketing objectives.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy degree or equivalent. An MBA ( Marketing) advantageous
- 10-12 overall experience in diverse environment. Candidates currently holding similar position in Nigeria for 2 years or more are preferred
- However, Regional Sales Managers with at least minimum of 5 year’s sales management experience
- High integrity index. Must be willing to undergo integrity scrutiny
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current Resume/CV (MS Word Format only) to: email@example.com using their “Name, Position applied for and preferred Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the selection process
Application Deadline 3rd September, 2019.