WECO Systems International Limited is an information and Communications Technology (ICT) company that has been operating in Nigeria for over twenty (20) years. We are a CISCO Tier one Gold partner and our corporate headquarters is in Lagos, with branches in Port-Harcourt and Abuja. Our experience and customer base spans across the Oil and Gas, Banking, Telecommunications, Government and Manufacturing sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR Operations Officer
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc)
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc)
- Communicate with public services when necessary
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
Job Title: Human Resource and PayRoll Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Report to: HR Manager
- To handle full spectrum of payroll for 150 persons.
- To perform a wide variety of payroll processing activities, including computing wages, bonus, allowances, claims and overtime payments, calculating and recording payroll deductions, processing advance payments and processing new hired and terminations.
- Update and maintain employee’s records in the system eg: basic salary, positions, transfers, promotions and personal details.
- To ensure payroll practices are in compliance to the Nigerian Legislative and timely submission of statutory related document.
- To ensure day-to-day payroll related matters are carried out systematically and meticulously.
- Generate relevant payroll reports according to timeline.
- Handle and resolve queries on payroll matters including provide payroll related information for audit purpose to auditors.
- Handle all IR matters,misconduct and disciplinary matter including conduct counselling to employee.
- To involve in HR activities, continuous improvement projected when required.
- Undertake other tasks as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Certification in HR
- Vast use of Microsoft Applications with 70% knowledge of working with excel spreadsheet.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th August, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!