Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Be Chartered Accountant
- Understand Day to day accounting?
- Be familiar with preparation of daily bank balance position / Daily Finance Report
- Be able to handle a team
- Have practical experience of Letter of credit?
- Be conversant with and have a good working experience in ERP environment?
Must have experience in the following:
- Bank reconciliations
- Margin money reconciliation
- LC / BC position reconciliation
- Checking and approving daily bank reconciliation and ensure that all pending debits in bank statements are treated and accounted on daily basis
- All lodgments entered in tally are reflecting in bank statement?
- Preparing and presenting monthly projected and actual cash flow for each coming month before end of month
- Ensuring correct and timely LC/BC reports every day
- Follow up with banks for any excess charge or debit
- Ensuring that system of daily bank reconciliation and daily collection/lodgment reconciliation
- Have min. 2 – 3 years experience
- Calculation and posting of OD interest
- Calculation and posting of LC Interest and LC charges
- OD and STF and other loan Position
- Preparing Bid letters
- Forex related works and follow up with banks
- Authorizing all vouchers emanating from bank reconciliation once its correctness is ensured.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail