Ocean Crest Technologies Ltd. is an indigenous Nigeria construction company with over a decade experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Draftsman
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- Obtain and assemble data to complete architectural designs. visiting job sites to compile measurements as necessary
- Draw rough and detailed scale plans for foundations, buildings and structural based on preliminary concepts. sketches, engineering calculations. specification sheets and other data
- Represent architect on construction site, ensuring builder compliance with design specifications and advising on design corrections, under architect’s supervision
- Determine procedures arid instructions to be followed, according to design specifications and quantity of required materials
- Analyze technical implications of architect design concept. calculating weights. volumes. and stress factors
- Reproduce drawings on copy machines or trace copies of plans and drawings, using transparent paper or cloth. ink, pencil, and standard drafting instruments
- Lay out and plan interior room arrangements for commercial buildings, using Computer- Assisted Drafting (CAD) equipment and software
- Supervise, coordinate, and inspect the work of draftspersons, technicians, and technologists on construction projects
- Ability to understand broad project issues
- Excellent influencing and communication skills
- Time management – priority setting
- Project management skills.
- Strong intellectual and analytical skills
- Ability to investigate complex data and reach well supported and balanced judgments
Qualification / Experience
- B.Sc Degree, or M.sc degree Architecture, Building Design or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in Civil Engineering or Project Management role
- Environmental/Industry analysis
- Relevant professional certifications e.g Nigerian Institution of Civil Engineers (NICE), The Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE). The Nigerian Academy of Engineering is an added advantage.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of mail
Application Deadline 16th August, 2019.