At Pedabo, our focus is to provide topnotch client service experience in Tax, Audit & Advisory guided by vision, character, and assurance. This focus reminds us why we are in existence.
We’re a member firm of Morison KSi, a global association of leading professional service firms serving the cross-border (accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting) needs of clients. The association has 158 member firms in 88 countries.
We seek to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Line of Service: Advisory
Summary of Job Description
- The qualified applicant will prepare management account from start to finish, engage with both Internal and external auditors to finalise the audited accounts, maintain fixed asset records and ensuring proper accounting for all fixed assets, maintain inventory accounts, shall be responsible for tax management, including filing as well as responsible for customer account reconciliation and accounts receivables.
- Prepare periodic financial statements, audit packs and other reporting in line with IFRS requirements.
- Cross check and confirm the accuracy of all payment invoices and follow up with clients to ensure prompt payment.
- Keep up to date with the latest changes to financial reporting standards.
- Recommend to management any updates to accounting policies.
- Record cost of newly acquired fixed assets (both tangible and intangible), track existing fixed assets, record depreciation, and account for the disposition of all fixed assets.
- Manage all inventory ledgers and develop inventory reports for management.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Financial Controller.
Qualification & Experience
- Professional certification from a recognized accounting body (e.g. ICAN, ACCA).
- Minimum of 5 years accounting experience of which 2 years must be in statutory audit in an accounting firm.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Good accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Working knowledge of accounting packages and systems, including ERP application.
- Excellent client management skills (Experience in managing multiple portfolios).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 31st August, 2019.