Teju Industries Limited – A manufacturing company based in Lagos State is keen to secure the services of an experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
- Management of the Managing Director’s diary and appointments.
- Helping Managing director manage output, workflow and office deadlines
- Take and relay accurate and timely messages from telephone callers and answer queries where possible.
- Maintain a comprehensive filling system.
- Ensure the smooth running of the Managing Director’s office
- Disseminate information to staff and clients as instructed.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by the Managing Director
- Collect and open all official mails addressed to the Managing Director
- Take minutes for all meetings
- Type and dispatch all the Managing Director’s correspondence
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations etc to arrange meetings and prepare agenda
- B.Sc/HND in Secretarial Studies (A first degree or equivalent in any field of study from a reputable institution)
- Very good communication skill, both verbal and written
- Good organizational and management skills
- Very good team spirit, Bright, confident personality
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant working experience
- Must be computer literate, speed and accuracy essential (proficiency in the use of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good attention to details, professional telephone manners
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th August, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!