Nectar Beauty Hub is Nigeria’s largest one stop beauty company with various beauty products for discerning beauty connoisseurs and other beauty care enthusiasts with emphasize on making everyone beautiful. We stand as a mother brand representing various beauty products and brands in Nigeria.
Nectar Beauty Hub currently has retail outlets across Lagos. Our product lines include Beauty Equipment, Spa Furniture, Nail Care, Skin Care, Personal Care Products, Hair, Makeup & Products for Men.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparation, Analyzing , investigating and consolidating financial accounts;
- Undertaking financial administration; ability to be audited at any time without notice
- Preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis; periodic reporting of account statement
- Developing and managing financial systems/policies;
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation, Import and export policies
- Managing foreign exchange impact and transactions
- Inventory analysis with the aim of optimizing inventory and quick turnover of goods
- Tracks and monitors all finance related information
- Liaises with Banks and Account representatives at various Banks
- Manages Cheques , withdrawals and deposits
- Reconciles all online and POS transactions in no more than 24hours from occurrence to mitigate risk
- VAT Computation and filing
- Prepares and manages the Taxes, engages with FIRS & LIRS. Filing of ALL returns
- Ensure compliance with statutory requirements to ensure all applicable fees, levies are paid on time
- Keeping of every financial record
- Administering purchase order, service contracts and credit notes, all Financial agreements
- Controlling income, company credits and expenditure;
- Ensure products received and issued are properly documented and are in good condition with secured packaging not tampered
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency in bar-coding and tagging of all received goods.
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors.
- Prevent inventory shrinkage.
- Ensure reconciliation of waybill of actual goods received against shippers packing list and contact the supplier through the Merchandise Buyer to resolve discrepancies.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Detail oriented, organizational skills
- Strong business and entrepreneurial awareness
- High integrity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th August, 2019.