A leading upstream Oil & Gas Company and active operators of prolific blocks. As a result of our new expansion and development programs, we are seeking to engage experienced, passionate, intelligent and resourceful candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Petroleum Production Engineer
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Duties & Responsibilities
- Apply production, operational, engineering and management principles to resolve production problems and optimize hydrocarbon production enhancement opportunities.
- Supervise Well nd Meter tests as well as carry out sampling and analysis of crude constituents.
- Assist and support HSES teams in ensuring compliance to Safety and Security Policies and procedures at company’s locations
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Ensure company’s compliance with all regulations from relevant regulatory agencies.
- Commissioning of new wells to production, field development plans, execution and management
- Plan / lead projects to completion/deliverables
- Prepare daily production and operations reports as well as regularly carry out meter clocking exercises
Qualification, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science Degree (Second Class upper Division) in a core Engineering discipline (Petroleum, Production, Electrical or instrumentation).
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent will be an added advantage
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience in the oil industry with a proven track record of production and operations management.
- The Production Engineer must have a gopd knowledge of Operational and Technical Practices in an E&P Company He is expected to have an in-depth knowledge of offshore/swamp production engineering and operations, Well test meter proving optimization of field production and production forecasting5
- Must be able to lead and manage multiple concurrent project work in a team environment, and be able to effectively communicate within and outside the company.
- Must have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to work in a multidisciplinary and multi-tasking team.
- Must be result oriented and committed to company goals
- Very attractive and highly competitive within the industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 20th August, 2019.