KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy. The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Pursuits Advisor
Ref No: 146493BR
Service Line: Marketing & Communications
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
- The KPMG Nigeria Strategic Pursuits Advisor will work with the overall Pursuits Lead, and relevant Partners, to co-direct major pursuits, overseeing pursuit project administration/management.
- The individual will be expected to have a strong business development support background and pursuit management experience.
- The individual will provide support in areas such as MarketEDGE, value proposition development, stakeholder political analysis, sales strategy and client contact plans.
- Provide support to the Pursuits Leads/KPMG teams on specific pursuits, using MarketEDGE tools and methodology
- Monitor pipeline quality and compliance including providing required analyses on wins, losses, proposals, etc.
- Support the conduct of internal pursuit debriefs where involved to identify areas for better practices
- Review pursuit documents regularly to monitor quality and contribute to overall direction of the value proposition (written and visual) to ensure consistency of message and tone
- Review proposal process, timeline and procedures as well as on an on-going basis to monitor progress of all pursuits
- Provide project management support for the process of preparing for client presentations on the pursuits to position the team effectively
- Assist in the preparation of strategy documents or analyses that informs the business on our pursuits approach and process
- Assist in preparing periodic reports to the Head of Markets on performance of pursuits (including analyses on wins, losses, etc.), pursuit activities and key learnings for enhancing overall pursuit process in the Firm
- Ensure that pursuit related best practices are shared within the Markets team and across the Firm
- Reporting to the Markets Pursuits Lead
- Works closely with relevant pursuit teams
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in Business or a related field or equivalent years of experience (minimum of a 2 nd Class Upper).
- Exceptional reading, writing, listening and speaking skills.
- Rapport and client relationship building skills.
- Experience working in a complex and large professional services or corporate environment.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills.
- Minimum of 3 years of demonstrated business development support experience.
- Background in advisory services, business services or audit with a Big 4 accounting firm, will be a plus.
- Advanced skills in MS Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply