Morris Royal Security Limited – We are a team of experienced security and law enforcement professionals with specialization in Enterprise Risk Management. We leverage on our solid organizational structure, a dedicated workforce, constantly improving technologies and techniques and strong quality assurance processes to deliver superior services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guards Services Operation Officer
- Collating situation report from all Morris Royal locations nationwide on hourly basis.
- Interface with the base captains for effective management of the locations
- Ensuring that guards perform to their optimum by coordinating with the location supervisor
- Preparing daily and weekly report to the Head of Operations.
- Resolving all under deployment in locations
- Making sure that every guards complaint is resolved on time
- Performing spot check of locations on the request of the Head of Operations
- A University Degree in any Social Science field or an HND.
- Knowledge, Skills and Competence:
- Creativity and Innovation skills.
- Good industry knowledge.
- A good knowledge of the industry (security industry) will be an added advantage.
- And a minimum of two years working experience in a similar role or in a security outfit.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Analytical skills required.
- Self-motivated candidate is preferred
- Result Driven attitude.
Application Deadline 15th August, 2019
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!