Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited, a company in haulage industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Store Keeper – Port Operation
- Receive and execute instructions and decisions from management of technical division
- Responsible for proper control of all stored items
- Responsible that procedures, storage conditions and practices comply with company and regulatory requirements;
- Responsible for obtaining quality reports from the supplier
- Collaborate with technical section to establish specifications and to monitor quality and performance of stocks services;
- Ensures that stock items are received, preserved, stored and delivered with limited or no loss
- Responsible for the maintenance of the stock filing system
- Ensure parts and consumables are made available for preventive maintenance;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process and to the meeting of business objectives. This includes providing suggestions and input to changes and improvements in all policies and procedures
- Manage the inventory process 2 times per year
- Assist in timely reconciliation of general ledger accounts related to stores
- Monitors receiving activities, stock storing, and inventory issues.
- Ensures appropriate documents are completed, such as store demands, goods received forms and requisition papers.
- Monitors minimum/maximum stock level of items.
- Monitors fast moving, slow moving and non-moving spares and takes appropriate actions.
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in any relevant discipline
- A minimum of 3 years experience in materials control and warehousing
- Working knowledge of techniques and methods employed in the maintenance of heavy & complex equipment and machines
- English knowledge
- Handling Forklift to storage the heavy materials
Job Title: Loading Operator
- Operate the Loader and other heavy equipment
- Peform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment
- Perform routine cleaning and maintenance to ensure smooth operation of the loader
- Operate other heavy equipment and other port related duties and may be required
- Minimun of National Diploma in any related field
- Work Experience: minimun of 2-3 years in the Shipping Industry
Job Title: Waybill Supervisor
- Responsible for shipping document that travels with a shipment
- identifies consignor, consignee, origin and destination of shipment
- describes the goods, and shows their weight.
- Perform any other related functions。
- Minimum of HND/university degree in any related field
- Not less than 2 years relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email