Prime Sources Limited is a company that prides herself as a primary source for Engineering, Procurement, Installation, Commissioning and Maintenance of Oil and Gas Facilities in Nigeria. Founded since May 2001, has kept the flag of quality services flying. We are poised to take on the toughest challenges and to constantly meet the demands of our customers in the area of Oil and Gas related services.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Finance Controller
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Coordinating audit processes
- Finance Controller with over 8 years experience
Job Title: Electrical Engineer/Designer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Striving for excellence, the best electrical design engineers are innovative, detail-oriented, and analytical. Electrical design engineers perform a variety of tasks.
Our analysis of job postings revealed the following to be some of their core responsibilities:
Develop Electrical Systems:
- Electrical design engineers use software programs to design and perfect new electrical systems. They design prototypes, troubleshoot potential issues, make changes to fix any issues, and create specifications and other details for these systems.
- Throughout the design process, electrical design engineers are responsible for documenting specifications, schematics, and diagrams regarding their projects. They must also produce reports addressing project progress and other details for managerial staff.
Provide Input in Electrical System Manufacturing:
- Electrical design engineers use their expertise to assist in the production of electrical systems; helping to avoid problems and addressing any issues that might arise in the manufacturing process, thus reducing downtime and ensuring that the project adheres to time and budget expectations.
- Designing and laying out new electrical systems
- Creating system models and simulations
- Testing new systems and making design changes if needed
- Producing necessary design reports and documentation
- Assisting in the manufacture of new electrical systems.
Job Title: Electrical Safety Engineer
- The role of Safety Engineer is to promote electrical safety topics to our manufacturing and industrial clients.
- This includes development of safety procedures, assisting and training on risk assessments.
- Advise on health and safety principles, practices and legal frameworks.
- Implementing training programmes to support the health and safety, electrical and safety management procedures.
- Assisting and advising electrical engineers with safety hazard identification and risk assessments of key operations, equipment, processes and practices.
- Drafting and reviewing Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
Job Title: CAD Engineer
- Perform engineering work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining and upgrading CAD models.
- Design, develop and engineer high quality models using 3D and 2D CAD tools.
- Produce designs that meet targets for feasibility, performance, costs, quality, safety, legislation and timing.
- Ensure that all work carried out is in compliance with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance and procedural standards.
- Interact with architect and client, as necessary to obtain critical design information necessary to complete project within intended time frame.
- Update and maintain product design files.
- Assist in improving daily processes to ensure that the CAD systems meet customer requirements.
- Train and guide Production Engineers on engineered design.
- Determine limitations, assumptions and solutions in the design and development of CAD models.
- Assist in implementation of CAD engineering applications.
- Determine design specifications and parameters for CAD models.
Job Title: Bid and Tender Coordinator
- Review of information about demands and derivation of supply and proposal preparations
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation
- Monitoring of the bid management in order to ensure it is aligned with the organization’s requirements
- Contribution in cost and price calculations
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers,
- A proposal coordinator is responsible for establishing a company’s guidelines, vision, and financial outline for completed proposals. The proposals are usually created with a timeframe, and many times you will be working with a team to complete the proposal before a deadline. Proposal teams can consist of as many as 50 people. Different sections of your team will work together to complete the proposal, each making individual contributions according to their skill set.
- As the proposal coordinator, you will work to edit and design the finalized proposal document. You will also work to communicate the proposal in various ways, including graphic layouts and Powerpoint presentations. You will either be developing a template for all future proposals or ensuring that an established template is followed.
- You will also work with the proposal team to ensure that deadlines are met. In many situations, you could be working on multiple proposals at the same time. Finally, you will be responsible for communicating the progress of proposals to management.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for the project
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Write reports
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th August, 2019.