Prepclass is an academic solutions provider offering a customized learning program for each and every student. We have learning programs to fit any family’s needs and preferences – whether it’s in-home tutoring or online test prep. We by far the largest edtech company in Nigeria by reach, revenue, scale and impact. We are currently in recruiting 1-year interns in Prepclass for the role of telesales.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for an organized and driven Personal Assistant to work with the Director.
- As a personal assistant, you will help with a variety of management tasks such as scheduling, organizing, and completing or facilitating work for the Director.
- The ideal candidate for this position is a self-starter who can work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Assist MD in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences;
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments;
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements for local and international trips;
- Keep and maintain accurate records of paper and electronic correspondences on behalf of the MD;
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies; Confident and able to work with own initiative and with limited supervision;
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc;
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests;
- Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between her and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which she is a member;
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess minimum of a B.Sc Degree in related disciplines;
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience in offering executive support as a PA, EA or a Secretary;
- Must be adept in the use of Microsoft Office and Google Suite;
- Must have verbal and written articulacy, professional discretion, efficiency, well-developed time management and strong organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th August, 2019.