eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Linux System Administrator
- We are looking for a Linux administrator who will be responsible for designing, implementing and monitoring production and test infrastructure.
- S/he will collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes.
- You will be a core member of our team, making every system administrative problem yours, and solving them accordingly.
- Qualification: A degree in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- Experience: We require at least one year experience in Linux system administration.
- Skills: Should be proficient in DevOps processes including systems provisioning and configuration, able to write robust scripts in Bash and/or Python, ability to monitor and identify system breaches.
Job Title: AI UX Designer
- We would like an inventive and innovative mind to join our team to advise and support the addition of smart artificial intelligence-based user interactions to improve user experience and increase product value.
- S/he would interact with users and the team to develop key intelligent features.
- Qualification: Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or other Design subject, Fine Art, Engineering or other related fields.
- Experience: At least one year experience is required.
- Skills: Strong knowledge of industry tools e.g Adobe XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma, Illustrator. UX Writing & documentation, Proficiency in creating user stories, mockups and storyboards and strong ability in planning and conducting user testing, surveys, and formal evaluations.
Job Title: Public Health Engagement & Advocacy Officer
- The Engagement and Advocacy officer will provide a critical interface between ehealth4everyone, government agencies/organizations and other project stakeholders.
- He/she will lead and support a broad range of internal/external stakeholder engagement and communication activities.
- He/she will also develop innovative communication and engagement initiatives requiring involvement of a wide range of communication channels.
- A Master’s degree in Public Health.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience working with stakeholders and clients, and dealing with sensitive issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to impart and present information to stakeholders, formulate reports and gain cooperation.
- A demonstrated ability to prepare and implement strategies in stakeholder relations and issue management are vital to the role.
Job Title: DHIS2 Assistant
- The DHIS2 Assistant will support the use, configuration and customization of DHIS2 systems and any other DHIS2 related assignment
- He/she will prepare and update training materials and deliver trainings on DHIS2
- He/she will also provide support in data analysis and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required in Information Management Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or Degree with sufficient data concepts preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 6 months to 1 year required.
- Skills: Very strong knowledge of Excel, Database Principles and Healthcare.
Job Title: Data & Software Student Intern
We welcome applications from students for their Industrial Training (SIWES) into the following positions:
- WordPress webmaster Intern (thorough knowledge of WordPress)
- Data Science (using R or Python).
- Data Analyst Intern. Excellent numerical and analytical skill is required. Must have an excellent written, oral, data and graphical communication skills.
Job Title: Backend Developer
- We are looking for a backend web developer who has a passion for web development.
- He/She should be able to work closely with front-end web developers to provide necessary server side logic for web apps and also have a basic understanding of front end development.
- He/She should have the ability to work effectively alone and as part of a team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, Computer Engineering and other related fields.
- Experience: Minimum of one year experience in backend web development.
Job Title: Java Developer
- We are looking for a Java Enterprise (Web) Software Developer to join our team.
- S/he will write software codes for the improvement of existing apps and the development of new apps.
- S/he will be involved in requirements analysis and feature development.
- S/he will support the creation of user-centered systems and solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining software components and interfaces.
- A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering or any closely related field is required.
- At least 2 years experience developing Java applications in an Agile environment.
- Experience developing and working with OpenMRS and server maintenance is a great advantage.
- Good knowledge of Tomcat, Java, OpenMRS, Spring framework, MySQL, etc.
Job Title: Android Application Developer
- We are looking for a Developer to develop/program mobile applications for health statistics
- The Android Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse android devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications
- The primary focus will be the development of android applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- At least one year experience in mobile/android software development
- Relevant experience in developing health statistics applications is a plus.
- Android, Ionic, or React native or similar hybrid platforms.
Job Title: Software Project Management Assistant
- The Software project assistant will support the Software project manager in ensuring excellent execution of activities within planned timelines and scope.
- She will apply software development methodologies such as scrum, kanban etc. to drive product development in an agile way, ensuring that quality products are made based on user defined requirement.
- Experience in software development or software project management is an advantage
- Minimum of a B.Sc. or B.Tech. in Project Management, Engineering or related course. Certification in Project management is also required.
- We require a minimum of 6 months working experience as a project assistant. Experience in data analysis or information technology is also required.
- Should have good knowledge of software project management tools such as Trello, Clickup, Asana, MS project etc, and be familiar with agile development.
- Past software development experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to locate the position and apply.
Application Deadline 16th August, 2019.