Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Housekeeping Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are currently sourcing for Housekeeping Manager that has 12 years of 4 Star or 5 Star Hospitality experience with minimum of 03 years of working in same capacity of position Hotel Experience.
Job Title: Retail Outlet Manager
Locations: Abuja, Asaba- Delta and Port Harcourt – Rivers
- Responsible for achievement of set Sales target for the store
- Responsible for Social media marketing, by virtue of the activities increase followers and sales in targeted regions
- Responsible for achievement of all store KPI targets
- Ensure all staff follow Meet, Greet and Direct
- Ensure staff and managers proactively resolve customers Enquires/complaints / prompt shipping of customer orders and collection
- Mystery Shopping Audit
- Customer feedback mechanism.
- Sending frequent emails / gifts to the customers on various occasions
Stock Management & SOP:
- Commercial Audit report based on seasons/ process
- Ensure all measures are taken to control shrinkage
- Ensure that all stock consolidation is executed as per timelines
Marketing & Promotions:
- Ensure all marketing & promotional activities are executed as per timelines and monitored to achieve the Promotion Objective as per the season
- Use of all social media platforms to increase the followers, regular and creative postings on the social media platforms.
- Ensure that the Visual Merchandising and plan-o-gram guidelines are followed as per the SOP
- Creation of the customer data base
- Ensure timely execution of staff engagement & training calendar
- Ensure staff retention and engagement is high through motivation, coaching and guiding
- Ensure daily and weekly review with team is done and required actions are highlighted
- Share DSR report on daily basis, collections, bank remittance
- Ensure all store facilities are in line with norms
Education, Essential Skills, & Other Requirements
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to lead a team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail