Libra Reliance Limited is a leading Investment Management company in Nigeria actively operating and providing services in Real Estate Development and Management, Financial Services and Automobile Trading.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Job level: Entry level
- We are looking for loan officers to evaluate, authorize approval or deny loan applications for people or for business.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the loan application process
- Utilize professional judgment to determine which potential borrowers represent good risk opportunities for the organization.
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Minimum qualification: OND
- Proven working experience as a loan officer
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment.
- Serving NYSC members can also apply
- Proximity to Ketu/Mile 12 and environs is a must.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th August, 2019.