Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Officer
- The senior business development associate will be responsible for signing up and managing strategic clients and customers for the company.
- Additionally, he/she will be responsible for acting as the internal business consultant for the company and will play a substantial role in strategy development, business process development and implementation, key performance indicator identification and monitoring, development of business proposals, reports, and other business documentation as may be required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organization.
- Establishes revenue objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met.
- Continually develop knowledge of the business climate, applications and competition.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by leading efforts to sign up corporate and informal clients and customers and managing sales team.
- Manage relationships with key clients and collaboration partners e.g. banks, mobile money agents, mobile operators, agents etc.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
Internal business advisory:
- Work with the company’s management to develop product, operational, marketing and other corporate strategies and plans.
- Articulate strategies developed and present to management for approval
- Identify the reports and key performance indicators that the company requires to track
- Develop data capture and reporting templates:
- Determine how data and information required for each report will be acquired.
- Ensure quality reports are generated as required.
- Analyze and interpret plan data for business and operational initiatives.
- Interpret the results and recommend ways to improve the business based on the reports.
- Develop implementation plan and project manage assigned areas system and process.
- Identify gaps in the systems and processes of the company
- Make plans to fill the identified gaps
- Lead the implementation of more efficient systems and processes
- Monitor and ensure compliance to systems & processes
- Research, data analytics & reporting
- Support the finance team and management in the development of yearly budgets for the company.
- Assist in analysing financials and providing recommendations to improve on them.
- Prepare concise, well written documents using appropriate business and technical language.
- B.Sc from a notable university – preferably with at least a 2:1
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Completion of National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program.
- Minimum of 5 – 7 years of work experience.
- Marketing and/or product development experience.
- People supervisory experience.
- Basic knowledge of accounting.
- Business/management consulting experience.
- Business development experience.
- Working knowledge to conduct cost/benefit analysis.
- Business plan development.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- People person.
- Strategic thinking.
- Hard worker.
- Team player.
- Project management.
- Problem solving.
- Documentation expert.
- Ability to read and write effectively, including technical writing skills.
- Excellent communication, influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving and analytical.
- Conversant with social media and technology.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Any application received after the closing date will be automatically rejected
Application Deadline 15th August, 2019.