Hasky Consulting Limited – Our client, a foremost Automobile company urgently requires exceptional individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Social Media/Digital Marketing Officer
- The Social Media/Digital Marketing Officer will be responsible for creating unique interesting, and un-plagiarized contents across all digital channels including blogs, websites, social media, press releases and printed materials.
- To excel in this role, you will have strong writing skills that are appropriate for a variety of automobile lovers and brands.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Managing the redesign of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience managing PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Graphic Design Skills
- Web Design Skills will an added advantage.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Excellent team player with a passion for digital marketing
- Project management and customer relationship organizational skills
- Strong interest in research and personal development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle pressure whilst working to deadlines
Very attractive and competitive
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2019.