Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Pick-up Driver
- We are looking for a reliable Delivery Driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner.
- The Delivery Driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
- You should be willing to work as part of the delivery team in order to ensure that the items are complete, packed correctly, and safely delivered to the correct client.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Proven experience as a Driver
- Knowledge of area roads and neighbourhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages and luggage
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g. at rush hour)
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS devices
Job Title: Truck Driver
- We are looking for a licensed Truck Driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers
- You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver license up to date.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- Proven work experience as a Truck Driver
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc)
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- No recent moving or driving violations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc)
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV (MS Word format) to: email@example.com using the job position eg: “Pickup Driver” as the email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be shortlisted. Interested candidates
Application Deadline 23rd August, 2019.