Zettrecruiters Inc, is a business optimization consulting firm founded by distinct professionals/entrepreneurs that has vast knowledge and experience in entrepreneurship schemes, human resource management, business research techniques, strategic financial services, ICT and web services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Receptionist (Female)
Job Type: Full Time
- Provide efficient and exceptional service to guests, potential guests, vendor partners and team members on a daily basis.
- Provide a friendly, welcoming experience by greeting guests as they enter the hotel.
- Provide all guests with a friendly, accurate and efficient check-in / check-out process while following the company’s policies and procedures.
- Verify and collect guest payments and identification, ensuring all procedures are followed to protect sensitive guest information including identity and credit card information.
- Provide a warm and friendly experience to potential guests inquiring about hotel reservations by focusing on the guest’s need, asking for the sale, entering and confirming the reservation details.
- Provide guests with clear directions and recommendations for local points of interest including shopping and local attractions. Ensure guests are aware of available hotel services.
- Process all financial transactions with strict adherence to defined procedures.
- Operate the hotel key control system while strictly following all key safety & security procedures.
- Answer the hotel phone in a manner which provides a genuine experience to every caller. Listen, identify and resolve the caller’s need(s). Properly and efficiently transfer calls as necessary. Route calls to guest rooms according to the company’s policies which ensure sensitive guest information and privacy is maintained.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year.
- Will be communicated after successfully selection
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th October, 2019.