Oriflame is a beauty company selling direct in more than 60 countries. Its wide portfolio of Swedish, nature-inspired, innovative beauty products is marketed through approximately 3 million independent Oriflame Consultants, generating annual sales of around €1.3 billion. Respect for people and nature underlies Oriflame’s operating principles and is reflected in its social and environmental policies. Oriflame supports numerous charities worldwide and is a Co-founder of the World Childhood Foundation. Oriflame is a Swiss company group listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Specialist & Work Place Support
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reports to: Regional Director IT Africa, Iberia & Turkey
Employment type: full time
Preferred starting date: asap
- We are now looking for an IT Specialist & Work Place Support to further strengthen our team in Nigeria.
- The person will be responsible for IT infrastructure and network services in the respective market or sub-region, including implementation of new solutions, actively participating in Global solutions rollout and running IT infrastructure and network projects
- Provide technical support to all IT Services staff and customers
- Helpdesk (local and remote)
- Diagnose hardware and software problems, and replace defective components
- System software maintenance (OS, AD, etc.)
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Be available to perform after hours work
- Contribute to and participate in, relevant projects that will enhance the service received by customers
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Manage client issues to resolution, escalating to Infrastructure manager or IT Service Desk management team as appropriate
- Maintains system performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting system hardware, software, networks and operating and system management systems; designing and running system load/stress testing; escalating application problems to vendor
- Secures system by developing system access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining documentation
What We Are Looking For
- IT Education (high school or university degree)
- Network standards knowledge
- Fluent in written and spoken English, additional languages preferred as well
- Quick and effective problem-solve.
- At least 2 years of helpdesk experience
- Microsoft certification is an advantage
What We Offer
- Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees.
- As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And, importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply