Enercom Solutions Nigeria Limited is a system Integrator and Business process outsourcing company in Lagos and was incorporated in 2016 as an indigenous company.
We are urgently recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Financial Manager
- Develop and interpret databases and financial models.
- Establish, monitor and achieve company financial goals.
- Manage company budget to maximize revenue and identify potential areas of cost savings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required. Experience in a leadership role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Results-oriented and process-driven.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
Job Title: Risk Manager
- Identifying and analyzing various risks (e.g. business, financial)
- Developing risk management controls and contingency plans.
- Communicating recommendations to management.
- BSc/BA in Law, Business, Finance or a related field.
- Knowledge of risk assessment and control.
- Experience with auditing and reporting procedures.
- Familiarity with industry compliance standards and regulations.
- Strong computer and research skills.
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Job Title: Computer Operator
- Handle maintenance and operation of our computer systems
- Ensure the security and privacy of the system for our clients.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- The capability to work well in high-pressure situations.
- Great written and verbal communication ability.
- The willingness to learn the technical skills needed to manage our computer system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: email@example.com using the Job title as Subject
Application Deadline 10th September 2019.