CIG Motors Co. Limited has begun on a soft landing since 2013 following a pact signed with Guangzhou Automobile Group Co., Limited (GAC MOTOR) to establish and manage distribution network in Nigeria, Africa. The group, headquartered in Guangzhou China, launched business operation in Nigeria at the peak of Automobile boom based on Government advocacy for the production of brand new vehicles in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Senior Supervisor
- Provides day-to-day operations and works with staff to ensure a high productivity;
- Ensure quality checks for all departments, quality control and inventory management, procurement and budgeting;
- Supervises and participates in the work of staff engaged in providing a variety of administrative and operational support services in a division or major program, including development and preparation of statistical and other reports, budget projections;
- Develops, updates and maintains administrative and operations procedure manuals;
- Serve as an information resource to staff in determining appropriate work methods and processes;
- Manage logistical support for daily work plans of all the transport officers, collates and prepares daily work plan from different departments with respect to different locations;
- Trains and advises the transport officers and keeps a pool of temporary transport officers;
- Ensures complete maintenance of Pool car management and transport officers;
- Ensures adequate purchasing/procurement, facilities and equipment repair and similar services; develops and maintains calendars and schedules for operations tasks, activities, projects and meetings;
- Ensures adequate staff coverage in office locations; trains staff on applicable administrative and operational policies, work processes and procedures and on uses of specialty software, technical software;
- Candidates must possess a minumum of 6 years experience in relevant role.
- Preferably male candidate
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 14th September, 2019.